Terms of Service
This AGREEMENT entered into as of the date stated above between Cyphercor, hereinafter referred to as (the “Company”) with mailing address at LL10-4043 Carling Ave, Kanata, ON, K2K 2A4, Canada and Client, the user signing up for service.
- Requirements for Service: By signing this Agreement, you verify that you have the right and authority to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the terms and conditions.
- Term: This Agreement will be in effect beginning the date of this agreement and will continue until it is terminated.
- Termination: The Agreement can be terminated for any reason by either party for any reason. Upon receipt of this cancellation, the Service will be discontinued. Either party reserves the right to cancel the Agreement if at any time either party fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement effective upon sending written notice via a current e-mail address as provided.
- Service Availability: The Company will strive to provide a consistent level of service availability and performance, but will not be liable for failure or delay in performance obligations due to circumstances beyond its control. This includes but is not limited to acts of war, sabotage, fire, flood, strike, unavailability or delay of third party services, or power used by the equipment needed. The Company will not be held liable for any errors, damage, or other unexpected events resulting from the use of the Service. The “Service Level Agreement” or “SLA” is located at: https://www.logintc.com/sla.
- User Conduct and Content: Client will be solely responsible for the content of Client’s data. Client agrees to not use this Service in any unlawful manner. Should this content be illegal or offensive based on the judgment of the Company, Service may be suspended or terminated without notice. Client will not abuse the service in any way. The Client is the only authorized user of the account.
- Copyright Policy: Client may not post or reproduce any copyrighted material, trademarks without obtaining prior consent to the owners of the rights.
- Third Party Tracking Tools: Any information gathered via third-party tracking tools (i.e. heatmap, session analysis tools), is strictly used for experience optimization for Cyphercor products.
- Limitation of Liability: The Company will not be responsible for any damages including lost profits or loss of data.
- Support: The Company will provide technical support to Client via email or website.
- Disclaimer: The Company is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information in connection with this Service. Company does not promise any particular results and will not be held responsible for the lack of such results.
- Disputes: If there is any dispute about or involving the Service then Client agrees that the dispute will be governed by the province of Ontario.
- Indemnity: Client agrees not to hold the Company, its employees, agents or other partners of the Company responsible for any loss, judgment, settlements, expenses or liabilities, including reasonable attorneys’ fees arising from the use of the services provided by Company or the content of Client’s data or any activity in violation of this Agreement. Client agrees to contact the Company if any third party action claim has been taken against the Client relating to this Agreement. Company agrees not to hold Client, its employees, agents or other partners of Client responsible for any loss, judgment, settlements, expenses or liabilities, including reasonable attorney’s fees arising in relationship to services provided by Company or any activity in violation of this Agreement.
- Substitution: In an effort to continually improve the Service, the Company may change or modify the Services at any time without prior notice.
- Notices: All notices shall be sent to the following address:
LL10-4043 Carling Ave
Kanata, ON K2K 2A4